Library System Upgrade Tuesday, May 28th 8 AM
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Tuesday, May 28th starting at 8 a.m. PST the library system is being moved to a hosted environment. This migration may take the entire day.
During the migration the following will be unavailable:
– Online library catalogs (New and Classic)
– USD Digital Archives
– Circuit requesting
– Library electronic databases
In addition, the following will be unavailable to staff in Copley, LRC, Media Services, ATS Labs, Art Department, and SOLES:
– Millennium client (Circulation, Cataloging, Serials, ERM, Acquisitions, and Web Statistics)
– Content Pro (USD Digital Archives)
The following will remain available to all users:
– Library website
– Interlibrary loan requests
We appreciate your understanding as ITS performs this upgrade to ensure the highest levels of service and reliability. If you have any questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at (619) 260-7900 or by e-mail at email@example.com.