Finals Exams start tomorrow and in this post we offer some of our favorite suggestions for relaxing between writing papers, studying, test-taking and sleeping.
- Exercise Classes. Campus Recreation is offering free GroupEx classes throughout finals.
- Study Break on Copley’s Front Lawn: Enjoy free coffee donuts and fruit on Copley’s front lawn May 15th-19th courtesy of Panhellenic Council, Interfraternity Council and Copley Library.
- Feeding Frenzy: Have dinner courtesy of Associated Students, Student Alumni Association and SMILE Club from 5:30pm-7:30pm May 17 at the Degheri Alumni Center Courtyard.
- Pool Party: USD Recreation invites you to enjoy snacks, music and pool games from 12pm-2pm May 16th.
- Outdoors at USD. There are dozens of beautiful places to walk, run, talk or sit quietly (and not so quietly) at USD and we suggest taking a study break right here on campus. Copley Lawn is often unreserved and open for some quiet exercise, play and maybe even a nap. Other places like the Garden of the Sea at the IPJ, The Maher Rose Garden, and the lawns in front of Colachias Plaza and Plaza de San Diego offer great outdoor space to relax or exercise between exams.
For more information on managing your time, planning your studies, eating healthy and other helpful tips for surviving finals week 2017 checkout this great guide to finals week resources by Student Wellness!